Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Picking up where I left off

I'm not one for new years resolutions or believing that the start of a new year means a new beginning. The calendar starts over sure, but everything else is a continuation.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure where to resume. Whenever I spend quiet time I still feel overwhelmed by questions, and feeling tugs from the Spirit. The tugs I'm working on acting towards (some deal with this upcoming summer). Living out of suitcases the next few days also has me more scatterbrained than I would have thought. Hoping to move into the new apt this weekend, but I now have to find another roommate.

Caught up in so many changes and even within all the chaos I'm taking solace in Habakkuk 1:5: "Look at the nations and watch, and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."

No comments:

Post a Comment