Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I see a little bit of God...

I see a little bit of God in the friend who is willing to wait until 8:45pm to get dinner and spend time catching up and watching over each other's back.

I see a little bit of God in the friend who cares about the details of my life, who knows I have more to offer.

I see a little bit of God in the friend who asks me daily if I'm having a good day and if I'm alright, even if their day is horrible.

I see a little bit of God in the friend who considers me worthy of their entourage on that special day.

I see a little bit of God in the friend who feeds me often, with meat from His word, and sweets to satisfy my tongue for a while.

I see a little bit of God who with hugs, and warm greetings, values me as their partner in His Kingdom.

I see a little bit of God in the friend who takes a few minutes to write to me from 198 miles away.

I see a little bit of God in the friend who I find constantly seeking that next adventure He is calling them to.

I see all these little pieces of God in so many people, that I can forget what I do not have in my life, and praise Him for all the pieces I do have, and for all the people those pieces come from.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Josh! I think I need to do something like this soon!!

    ReplyDelete